Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/mff/domains/montclairfilmfest.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 570
On Sat. Dec. 3, Montclair Film Festival, in partnership with Montclair State University, presented
“Behind the Screen – Media Careers 101”. This day-long series of seminars was free to all high-school and college students and included the following topics:
- Content Creation: Writers and Directors talk about how ideas become scripts.
- Producing and Directing: Making your project come to life! Finding funding, crew, services, and everything else.
- Animation: Hear about the artistic and technical elements in traditional and computer animation with the creators and producers of Dora the Explorer, The Wonder Pets! and others.
- Working as an Actor: Getting yourself in front of the camera
- Setting The Scene: Cinematographers, Production Designers, Art Directors from major films and TV shows like Pan Am and CSI on creating the look that tells the story.
- Putting it all together: Editors, Composers, Graphic Artists and others on telling the story in post production and beyond.
- Finding an Audience: major film and internet distributors discuss what it takes to get your project seen by audiences!