PURCHASE IN PERSON:
Montclair Film Box Office
Investors Film & Media Center
505 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
- Monday – Thursday, 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
During the festival at all other venues beginning one hour prior to show time at that specific venue
Screenings, conversations, and panels:
- Opening Night film only (balcony seating): $25 general/$22 member
- Regular screenings and conversations: $14 general/$12 member
- Matinee screenings (weekday screenings only, before 5 p.m.): $10 general/$8 member
- Bill Nye: Science Guy: Floor: $25 general/$22 member; Balcony: $20 general/$18 member
- All panels at Cinema505 are free of charge
- Opening Night Party can only be purchased as a combo ticket with STEP (see below)
- House Party: $50 general/$44 member
- Filmmaker Party: $85 general/$75 member
Opening Night Film (STEP) + Party: Friday, April 28: $150 general/$125 member (floor and loge seating*)
*Loge seats are the first few rows of the balcony section and are considered some of the best seats in the house.
TELL THEM WE ARE RISING + House Party: Friday, May 5
$57 general/$50 member
Ticket Packs are no longer available for purchase. If you have already purchased a ticket pack, we will still fulfill it for you.
ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
For shows with no advance tickets available, there is a high probability that tickets will be available via the standby line beginning five minutes before show time on a first-come, first-served basis at the specific venue. We recommend you arrive no less than 30 minutes before the event start time to get in the standby line.
We are committed to making our programs and facilities available to all our patrons. We want to make your visit as easy and rewarding as possible. If you have accessibility needs, questions, or concerns, please contact us in advance of the event you wish to attend and we will assist you as best we can. We are always looking to make your experience better and welcome your input. For specific information regarding mobility, hearing, or vision concerns, please call us at 973-783-6435.
For general ticketing questions, please contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
• Email: boxoffice@MontclairFilmFest.org
• Phone: 973-783-6435